Asia Cup: Bangladesh For The Third Time In The Final, Will Be A Title Match With India.
- Final will be held at the stadium in Dubai International #Cricket on Friday.
- Bangladesh has been successful in defeating Pakistan for the first time in 32 years in the tournament.
- Bangladesh scored 239 runs, Pakistan could manage only 202 runs in 50 overs for 9 wickets.
- Rahim of Bangladesh became the Man of the Match, he scored 99 runs.
Dubai: Bangladesh beat Pakistan by 37 runs on Wednesday in the last Super-4 match of the #Asia Cup. With the target of 240 runs, Pakistan could score 202 runs in 50 overs for 9 wickets. With this win, Bangladesh reached the finals of this tournament for the second consecutive time and overall for the third time. Earlier, Bangladesh lost the title match in 2012 and 2016 (T-20 format). India will face Bangladesh in the final on Friday.
Rahim-Mustafizur id the hero of the victory: Earlier, the Bangladeshi team scored 239 runs for 10 wickets in 48.5 overs. #Mushfiqur Rahim scored 99 runs. He missed his seventh century. Rahim is the first batsman to be dismissed for 99 runs of his country. Along with Rahim, #Mustafizur Rahman also contributed to this victory. He took 4 wickets. For Pakistan, Imam Ul Haq scored 83 runs and Junaid Khan got 4 wickets.
Bad start of Bangladesh: Bangladesh’s start to bat first was very bad. Up to the score of 12, three of Bangladesh’s players returned to the pavilion. Junaid Khan dismissed Liton Das (6 runs) and Soumya Sarkar (0 runs). At the same time, Shaheen Afridi bowled Mominul Haque (5 runs).
Rahim-Mithun’s Century Partnership: Mushfiqur Rahim and Mohammed Mithun took charge of the inning after falling three wickets. Both shared 144 runs for the fourth wicket. Mithun scored 60 runs off 84 balls. He hit four boundaries in his innings. At the same time, Rahim scored 9 boundaries in 116 balls. Mahmudullah contributed 25 runs.
#Fakhar Zaman flop again: The three Pakistan batsmen, who came to chase the target, returned to the pavilion till 18 runs. Mehdi Hassan dismissed Fakhar Zaman on one personal run. Zaman has scored 1, 31, 0, 0 and 24 runs in the last five innings respectively. Mustafizur sent Babar Azam on one run and #Sarfraz Ahmed on a personal score of 10 runs to the pavilion.
Amir was out of Pakistan Team: Pakistan made a change in the team. He replaced Junaid Khan instead of Pakistan’s star fast bowler Mohammad Amir. At the same time, Bangladesh made three changes that Soumya Sarkar, Rubel Hossain, and Mominul Haque were taken into the Team. Nazmul Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, and Nazmul Islam were out of the Team. Shakib did not play due to injury.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Century Partnership For The First Wicket Against India For The First Time This Year, Australia 277/6 - December 15, 2018
- Second Test: Our Favorite Pitch At Perth, Our Bowlers At 142 Shocks At Two Foreign Tours: Bharat Arun - December 15, 2018
- If India Wins One Of The Next Two Tests, It Will Be The Best Performance Of 86 Years Abroad - December 15, 2018