Asia Cup: Sarfraz Said That The Team Will Has To Prepare Newly For The World Cup.
- Bangladesh beat Pakistan by 37 runs in their last Super-4 match.
- Pakistan Team winning Champions Trophy last year could not reach final.
Dubai: Pakistan Captain #Sarfraz Ahmed took over the responsibility of team being out of the #Asia Cup. He said that along with the performance of the team, my batting was not well. There is still time for the World Cup 2019. For that, the team needs to be re-prepared. Pakistan was out of the tournament after losing two out of three matches in Super-4.
Sarfraz scored only 68 runs in four matches: Sarfraz says, “Our performance was disappointing, the batting was poor and we also left many easy catches. Bowlers did not perform according to their reputation.” Sarfraz scored 6, 8, 44 and 10 runs in the tournament.
Sarfraz said, “I still believe that there are many talented players in our team. Fakhar Zaman is good players, but he could not perform better.” Fakhar was out on 0 runs twice in this tournament.
Sarfraz further said, “Babar Azam is also good. Imam has played well, but there are also many players on the bench. We have a pool of players and we will be expecting them in the World Cup.” Pakistan has won the Asia Cup twice and the ICC Champions Trophy last year.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Rajkot Test: Prithvi Shaw’s Century, Youngest Indian To Set Up The Century In Debut. - October 21, 2018
- Waqar Younis Said – Rohit Is The Spectacular Captain, Gives Exemption To The Players. - October 21, 2018
- West Indies Series: India Declared The Last 12 One Day Before The Test For The First Time. - October 21, 2018