India Has Won The Most ODIs In The Last 15 Months, Also India Is On Top In Case Of Winning In Abroad.
- After the Champions Trophy, India won 27 ODIs, lost in seven.
- In the Champions Trophy 2017, the Australian team could not win a single match.
Sports Desk: Team India has won the #Asia Cup title. Despite this, the defeat which India got in England is still following them. After the England series, everybody was saying that Team India’s performance abroad is poor. However, the figures are completely different from this. The Indian team won the most ODIs since the Champions Trophy in 2017 that is in the last 15 months, compared to other teams. During this period, Team India won the highest number of ODIs abroad as compared to other teams.
Team India’s success rate is 79.41% since the Champions Trophy: Team India played 36 ODIs since the Champions Trophy so far. One of these ODIs was canceled, while the Asia Cup was played against Afghanistan was a tie. Out of 34 ODIs, India had won 27 and lost in seven.
According to this, India won 79.41% of the total played in the last 15 months. In the meantime, no other team could achieve victory in the ODIs more than India. England reached a little bit closer, but its average was even less than one percent.
Australia won just two of the 15 ODIs: Talking about winning matches overseas, Team India was on the top. In the last 15 months, India played 23 out of 34 ODIs abroad. Of these, India was successful in winning 19 ODIs, while in four it had to face defeat.
Team India won ODIs at the rate of more than 82% since the Champion Trophy. Talking about other teams, then nobody is even around it. Ireland is in the second position, was successful in winning the ODIs at a rate of 69% abroad.
India’s success rate of 82.61% abroad: For the last several years referring to security reasons, no team is going to play in Pakistan. In such a situation, the Pakistani team is using the UAE as its home ground. During the last 15 months, Pakistan played 10 ODIs in UAE. Of these, Pakistan won five, lost five i.e. its success rate was 50%.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Century Partnership For The First Wicket Against India For The First Time This Year, Australia 277/6 - December 15, 2018
- Second Test: Our Favorite Pitch At Perth, Our Bowlers At 142 Shocks At Two Foreign Tours: Bharat Arun - December 15, 2018
- If India Wins One Of The Next Two Tests, It Will Be The Best Performance Of 86 Years Abroad - December 15, 2018