Australia Tour: India’s Match Against CA-11 Is Not First Class
- The only practice match since the series from today.
- Fear of rain in both days in the practice match.
Sydney: The #Indian cricket team will depart from Wednesday against #Cricket Australia (CA) -11 in Australia’s first practice match before the first Test against Australia starting on December 6. The day before, the Indian team has announced that this four-day match will not be a first-class match. That means any 11 players of the Indian team can bowl and any 11 players can batt.
Earlier, it was expected that for the better preparation of the Test series, the Indian team would play the first match as a practice match but it could not happen. Another bad news for India is that there is a possibility of heavy rains on the first day of the practice match. The second day’s game can also be affected by the rain.
Practice match was not a first-class match on England tour: The practice match that India played before the Test series on the England tour was not a First Class match. Then India had a four-day practice match for three days. Team India captain #Virat Kohli is not considered the fan of practice matches. He believes that it is better to practice the net.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019