Australia Tour: India’s Practice Match Did Not Start Due To Rain, Canceled Play Of First Day
- The first practice match between India and #Cricket Australia-11.
- Umpires canceled the first day’s play without tossing.
Sydney: The first day of the four-day practice match between India and Cricket Australia-11 was canceled on Wednesday due to rain. No balls were thrown on the first day of the practice match. Due to the constant rain, the players stay away from the field. The rain was coming in Sydney late on Tuesday night. The ground was completely wet.
The rain stopped for some time at one o’clock in the local time and the field workers tried to prepare the pitch and outfield. After that there was no rain, the time of toss was kept at 3:30 and the match was about to start at four o’clock, but at 3 o’clock the first day of the game was canceled without throwing a single ball.
The next three days will be a half-hour extra game now. After the cancellation of the first day’s play, #Virat Kohli has sweated in the gym with Ishant Sharma and Murali Vijay.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Century Partnership For The First Wicket Against India For The First Time This Year, Australia 277/6 - December 15, 2018
- Second Test: Our Favorite Pitch At Perth, Our Bowlers At 142 Shocks At Two Foreign Tours: Bharat Arun - December 15, 2018
- If India Wins One Of The Next Two Tests, It Will Be The Best Performance Of 86 Years Abroad - December 15, 2018