Australia Tour: India’s Practice Match Did Not Start Due To Rain, Canceled Play Of First Day
- The first practice match between India and #Cricket Australia-11.
- Umpires canceled the first day’s play without tossing.
Sydney: The first day of the four-day practice match between India and Cricket Australia-11 was canceled on Wednesday due to rain. No balls were thrown on the first day of the practice match. Due to the constant rain, the players stay away from the field. The rain was coming in Sydney late on Tuesday night. The ground was completely wet.
The rain stopped for some time at one o’clock in the local time and the field workers tried to prepare the pitch and outfield. After that there was no rain, the time of toss was kept at 3:30 and the match was about to start at four o’clock, but at 3 o’clock the first day of the game was canceled without throwing a single ball.
The next three days will be a half-hour extra game now. After the cancellation of the first day’s play, #Virat Kohli has sweated in the gym with Ishant Sharma and Murali Vijay.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019