Australia Tour: The Ability To Trouble Kohli In Our Fast Bowlers: Tim Paine
- Australian captain Paine said to bowlers – not to be much emotional in the series.
- The first Test between India and Australia will be played in Adelaide on December 6.
Sydney: Australia’s Test captain #Tim Paine believes his fast bowler can trouble Indian captain #Virat Kohli. Paine has told his bowlers that they should not be too emotional in the series. He said, “If our fast bowler does bowling according to their ability, then they can put Kohli in trouble.”
Paine said, “If we are passionate about the series, we can go astray with the goal, we need to keep ourselves calm so that we can make good use of our ability.” The first match of the four-Test series between the two teams will be played in Adelaide on December 6.
Addition to changing Australian #cricket methods after the Tampering controversy: Following the ball-tampering controversy in Cape Town Test against South Africa in March this year, it is being added to the changing of Australian cricket’s methods. Tampering controversy: Former captain Steve Smith, vice-captain David Warner, and opener Cameron Bancroft were found guilty. Smith-Warner was banned for a year and a nine-month ban on Bancroft.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Century Partnership For The First Wicket Against India For The First Time This Year, Australia 277/6 - December 15, 2018
- Second Test: Our Favorite Pitch At Perth, Our Bowlers At 142 Shocks At Two Foreign Tours: Bharat Arun - December 15, 2018
- If India Wins One Of The Next Two Tests, It Will Be The Best Performance Of 86 Years Abroad - December 15, 2018