Australia Tour: Australian Vice Captain Hazlewood Said: “If Kohli Is In Control Then India Is Not Invincible”
- The first Test between India and Australia will be played in Adelaide from December 6.
- Australia last played Test in January this year on the home ground.
Adelaide: Indian batting order is the best in the world, but if #Virat Kohli is controlled, then he is not invincible. Vice-captain #Josh Hazlewood of the Australian #cricket team feels the same. In his last Australia tour, Kohli scored 692 runs, including four centuries. Hazlewood said that the ‘Run Machine’ will again be in the center point in the first Test starting on December 6.
Indian batting order best in the world: Australian vice-captain: Hazlewood said, “In the leadership of Virat, I consider Indian batting order as the best in the world. Since playing in our home ground, the Indian team has played a lot of cricket on home ground. India toured England and South Africa. And there is only Virat, who can play on the overseas tour.” Australia played their last Test on home ground from 4 to 8 January this year.
We will use many options against Kohli: Hazelwood: The right-handed fast bowler said that his team is planning some plans for Kohli and some options will be tried. Hazlewood told reporters here, “I think before the match starts we will definitely talk about Kohli. We will land on the field with many options. You must definitely have some options for their caliber player.”
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019