Sydney Test: Mayank Missed A Century In His Second Test
- Mayank returned to the pavilion by 77 runs, being dismissed for 76 in his first innings of the first Test.
- Team India 2-1 ahead of the four Test series.
- Indian team has not won Test for 41 years in Sydney.
India started poorly in the fourth and final Test of the four-match series against Australia. His opener Lokesh Rahul was out on the third ball of the second over of the innings. At that time India’s score was only 10 runs.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Sachin Said About His Son – If He Fails, Does Not Matter, There Is Always A Chance. - March 23, 2019
- Some Fun Facts About Cricket - March 23, 2019
- In The Third ODI, The Indian Team Wore The Army Cap The To Give Homage To Martyrs, Pakistani Minister Got Angry And Said It Is Against The Game Spirit. - March 23, 2019