Sydney Test: Mayank Missed A Century In His Second Test
- Mayank returned to the pavilion by 77 runs, being dismissed for 76 in his first innings of the first Test.
- Team India 2-1 ahead of the four Test series.
- Indian team has not won Test for 41 years in Sydney.
India started poorly in the fourth and final Test of the four-match series against Australia. His opener Lokesh Rahul was out on the third ball of the second over of the innings. At that time India’s score was only 10 runs.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Bhuvneshwar Out Aaron Finch For The Third Consecutive ODI - January 20, 2019
- Virat Kohli Wants To Make Team India A Superpower. - January 20, 2019
- Second ODI: India Won By 6 Wickets, 3 Matches Against Australia Levelled By 1-1 - January 20, 2019