Australia: Even If It Is Not The Biggest Win, It Is Like Winning The 1983 World Cup: Ravi Shastri
- India beat Australia by 2-1 in the four-test series.
- Team India named its first series in Australia.
After winning the Test series against Australia, coach #Ravi Shastri has praised Team India. Shastri described it as winning the 1983 World Cup. He said, “If this is not the biggest win, then it is like winning the 1983 World Cup.” Shastri compared the victory to the 1985 World Championship. Both of them were part of the team during the victory. On the Sydney Test draw against Australia, India made its Test debut for the first time on their home soil.
Shastri said – I salute Captain Kohli: Shastri said, “This win is big enough to win those two titles or maybe even bigger than that. It is found in #cricket‘s toughest format test. I salute Captain #Virat Kohli. He gave a Test Series for the first time in 71 years. ”
The coach praised captain Kohli He said, “I think that nobody other than Kohli plays Test with such insight. At least, I have not seen any such captain who spate himself completely on the field. What is important for the game is that Kohli Only does.”
“This series win is the result of the last one year’s hard work, we made three overseas tours in 2018-19. We first lost to South Africa in the match, we lost to 2-1, after which we would play better in England,” Shastri said. In spite of that, we did not win the series. Finally, it was won here.”
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019