Bumrah Will Not Play In ODI Series Against Australia – New Zealand, BCCI Gives Rest
- BCCI decision taken in view of Australia’s India tour.
- Fast Bowler was replaced by Mohammed Siraj.
- Siddharth Kaul also included in Team India for T20 series against New Zealand.
The Board of Control for #Cricket in India (BCCI) has decided to give rest to fast bowler Jaspreet Bumrah for the one-day series against Australia and New Zealand. He will replace Mohammed Siraj. India has to play three ODI series against Australia from January 12. At the same time, he has to play a five-ODI series against New Zealand, which runs from January 23 to February 3.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Bhuvneshwar Out Aaron Finch For The Third Consecutive ODI - January 20, 2019
- Virat Kohli Wants To Make Team India A Superpower. - January 20, 2019
- Second ODI: India Won By 6 Wickets, 3 Matches Against Australia Levelled By 1-1 - January 20, 2019