India Won First Bilateral Series In Australia, Defeated Hosts 11 Years In Melbourne
- India won the 3 match series 2-1, defeated Australia by 7 wickets in the last ODI.
- India last won the ODI against Australia on 10 February 2008 in Melbourne.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Player of the Series and #Yuzvendra Chahal Man of the Match.
India defeated Australia by seven wickets in the third ODI on the Melbourne #Cricket Ground (MCG). Along with this, he won three ODI series 2-1. India won its first bilateral ODI series in Australia. Team India managed to win ODIs after 11 years in Melbourne. The last time India played on February 10, 2008, India defeated Australia by five wickets in the ODIs. India won the toss and decided to bowl in this match. Australia all out by 230 runs in 48.4 overs. In reply, India won the match by scoring 234 runs on three wickets in 49.2 overs. Mahendra Singh Dhoni scored 87 and Kedar Jadhav scored 61 runs remained unbeaten. Yuzvendra Chahal Man of the Match, who sent six Australian players to the pavilion was Dhoni was player of the series.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019