New Zealand Tour: Virat Will Be Resting For The Last Two ODIs And T-20 Series, Rohit Will Take Over The Command
- Team India won by 8 wickets in first ODI in Napier.
- The fourth ODI of the series will be played on January 31 in Hamilton and the fifth ODI on February 3.
- The three T20 series will begin on February 6, the last match will be in Hamilton on February 10.
#Virat Kohli will not play in the last two ODIs and Twenty20 series against New Zealand in the five-match series. The Board of Control for #Cricket in India (BCCI) has given him rest. In the last two ODIs and T-20 series, Rohit Sharma will take charge of Team India. The Indian team won the first ODI by eight wickets in Napier.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019