Third ODI: India beat New Zealand by 7 wickets, set an unbeatable 3-0 lead in the series
- New Zealand first scored 243 runs, Team India achieved the target in 43 overs with the loss of 3 wickets.
- Rohit and Virat scored half centuries, Shami got 3 and Hardik took 2 wickets.
- The fourth match of the five-ODI series will be played on January 31 in Hamilton.
India defeated New Zealand by 7 wickets in the third ODI played at Mount Maunganui. With this victory, India achieved an unbeatable 3-0 lead in the five-ODI series. Team India won the ODI series after 10 years in New Zealand. Earlier, India had won the five-ODI series 3-1 in the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni in 2009. In this match, New Zealand decided to bat after winning the toss. His entire team was all out for 243 runs in 49 overs. Ross Taylor scored the highest score of 93 runs on behalf of New Zealand. For India Mohammed Shami got 3, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Yuzvendra Chahal took 2-2 wickets.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019