- Left-handed fast bowler Trent Boult took 5 wickets for the 5th time in ODI career.
- Shubman Gil’s debut in international #cricket, 227th Indian playing ODI.
New Zealand defeated India by eight wickets in the fourth ODI of the five-match series. New Zealand beat India by a gap of eight wickets for the fourth time in ODIs. New Zealand has won by 8 wickets against Team India for the second time at home. Earlier, on 14 March 2009, New Zealand defeated India by 8 wickets in Auckland. Apart from this, New Zealand had won on 8 June 1995 in Leeds (England) and on 8 November 1995 in Jamshedpur by 8 wickets against India.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019