Fifth ODI: India Won The Series 4-1 For The First Time In Test Nations Outside Asia, Defeating New Zealand By 35 Runs.
- #Ambati Rayudu scored 90 runs, Man of the match was selected.
- Kedar Jadhav completes 1000 runs of ODI career.
- #Mohammad Shami took 9 wickets in the series, Man of the series was selected.
Indian team defeated New Zealand by 35 runs in the last match of the five-match ODI series. With this, India won the series by 4-1. In this match, Yuvraj Chahal took 3 and Mohammad Shami 2 wickets. Ambati Rayudu tops the order with 90 runs from India. He was chosen as the Man of the Match. All-rounder Vijay Shankar and Hardik Pandya scored 45-45 in their first innings.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019