First T20: New Zealand Beat India By 80 Runs, Ahead By 1-0 In The 3 T20 Match Series
- New Zealand scored 219 for 6 wickets in 20 overs, Tim Seifert scored 84 runs in 43 balls.
- The Indian team, chasing the target, was all out for 139 runs in 19.2 overs.
- India played three T20s in New Zealand so far, have not won a single match.
- After this victory, the hosts were 1-0 ahead in the three T20 series.
New Zealand defeated India by 80 runs in the first T20 in a three-match series on Wednesday. India won the toss and decided to bowl. However, this decision of captain #Rohit Sharma proved to be unsuccessful. New Zealand made 219 runs for 6 wickets in 20 overs. The Indian team, chasing the target, was all out for 139 runs in 19.2 overs. This is India’s biggest defeat in terms of runs in T20. This was the third T-20 match against India’s hosts in New Zealand. Team India has not won in one.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Sachin Said About His Son – If He Fails, Does Not Matter, There Is Always A Chance. - March 23, 2019
- Some Fun Facts About Cricket - March 23, 2019
- In The Third ODI, The Indian Team Wore The Army Cap The To Give Homage To Martyrs, Pakistani Minister Got Angry And Said It Is Against The Game Spirit. - March 23, 2019