Second T20: India Defeated New Zealand By 7 Wickets, Leveled 1-1 In The Series
- Rohit has also recorded the highest number of 304 boundaries.
- The third and last T-20 match of the series will be played at Hamilton from 12:30 pm Indian time.
- New Zealand made 158 runs in 8 wickets in 20 overs in the second T20, India scored 162 runs in 3 wickets in 19.5 overs.
India defeated New Zealand by seven wickets in the second T20 of the three-match series. Along with that, India leveled 1-1 in the series. New Zealand won the first match of the series by 80 runs. India has defeated New Zealand on its home ground in international Twenty20 #cricket for the first time. In this match, New Zealand won the toss and decided to bat. New Zealand scored 158 for 8 wickets in 20 overs. The Indian team, chasing the target, made the match in the balance while remaining seven balls. He scored 162 runs in three wickets. Krunal Pandya was chosen as Man of the Match.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019