Third T20: New Zealand Beat India By 4 Runs, Win T20 Series By 2-1
- New Zealand scored 212 for 4 wickets in 20 overs.
- India scored 208 for 6 wickets in 20 overs.
- Colin Munro was New Zealand’s top scorer, scored 72 runs in 40 balls.
- Vijay Shankar top scored with 43 runs, 5 fours in 28 balls, and two sixes.
New Zealand defeated India by four runs in the last T20 of the three-match series. New Zealand won the series 2-1. With this, India’s dream of winning the T20 Series for the first time in New Zealand broke. Not only that, his record of being inexplicable from the previous 10 T-20 series was also broken. #Rohit Sharma won the toss and decided to bowl in this match. New Zealand scored 212 for 4 wickets in 20 overs. The Indian team, chasing the target, could score only 208 runs in 6 wickets in 20 overs.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Team India’s Selection For The Series Against Australia On February 15, Kohli’s Return Fixed. - February 17, 2019
- Wanted To Set A Six For The Last Over Against New Zealand, So Did Not Took Single: Karthik - February 17, 2019
- Sangakkara Praised Virat, Said He Would Be One Of The Great Cricketers In A Few Days. - February 17, 2019