Second T20: Team India Lost By 7 Wickets, Australia Win Series For The First Time In India
- Australia achieved the target in 19.4 overs, Maxwell made his third century of the career.
- India scored 190 runs for 4 wickets, Virat remained unbeaten on 72 off 38 balls.
- The five ODIs between the two teams will start on March 2.
Australia defeated India by 7 wickets in the last T20 of the two-match series played at Bangalore’s M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. With this, Australia won the series 2-0. Australia has won the T20 Series for the first time in India. Overall, Australia has succeeded in winning the T-20 series against India after 11 years. Earlier, Australia had won the T20 series against India at home in 2008.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Sachin Said About His Son – If He Fails, Does Not Matter, There Is Always A Chance. - March 23, 2019
- Some Fun Facts About Cricket - March 23, 2019
- In The Third ODI, The Indian Team Wore The Army Cap The To Give Homage To Martyrs, Pakistani Minister Got Angry And Said It Is Against The Game Spirit. - March 23, 2019