First ODI: India Won By 6 Wickets, Dhoni’s Fourth Consecutive Half-Century Against Australia
- Dhoni had three half-centuries on his tour in January this year.
- #Kedar Jadhav made his fifth half-century in his career, scored 81 runs off 87 balls.
- Australia first scored 236, India won by 4 wickets in 48.2 overs.
- Second ODI between the two teams will be played on March 5 in Nagpur.
India defeated Australia by six wickets in the first match of the five-ODI series. This match was played in Hyderabad, Australia gave India a target of 237 runs. Team India secured in 4 wickets in 48.2 overs. This is India’s third consecutive win in ODIs against Australia. Dhoni and Kedar have a century partnership (141). Dhoni scored 59 off 72 balls and Kedar remained unbeaten on 81 off 87 balls. Kedar was adjudged Man of the Match. Dhoni’s fourth consecutive half-century against Australia. In January this year, he had made three half-centuries on his tour of Australia.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Sachin Said About His Son – If He Fails, Does Not Matter, There Is Always A Chance. - March 23, 2019
- Some Fun Facts About Cricket - March 23, 2019
- In The Third ODI, The Indian Team Wore The Army Cap The To Give Homage To Martyrs, Pakistani Minister Got Angry And Said It Is Against The Game Spirit. - March 23, 2019