Second ODI: India Beat Australia By 8 Runs, India Won With Two Wickets In The Last Over
- India registered 500th win in ODIs, the second country to do so after Australia.
- India scored 250 runs in batting first, Kohli scored 116 runs.
- Australian all out for 242 runs in 49.3 overs.
- The third ODI of the series will be played on March 8 in Ranchi.
India defeated Australia by 8 runs in the second ODI played in Nagpur. India batted first with 250 runs. In reply to this, the Australian team could only score 242 runs. Australia had to score 11 runs to win in the last over and had two wickets in his hand. #Vijay Shankar made Marcus Stoinis LBW on the first ball. After that Zampa was bowled on the third ball. This is 500th win in the Indian team’s ODI. It became the second country to win 500 matches. Australia has done this before. Team India has played 963 ODIs so far Of these, has won 500 ODIs. At the same time, Australia has won 558 out of 924 ODIs.
Latest posts by Anuja Chaudhary (see all)
- Sachin Said About His Son – If He Fails, Does Not Matter, There Is Always A Chance. - March 23, 2019
- Some Fun Facts About Cricket - March 23, 2019
- In The Third ODI, The Indian Team Wore The Army Cap The To Give Homage To Martyrs, Pakistani Minister Got Angry And Said It Is Against The Game Spirit. - March 23, 2019